Welcome! Please feel free to post to any thread on this forum or even start your own threads as long as you adhere to a few simple rules:
1. You must sign up to both the system and be added as a member to this forum specifically before you can begin posting.
2. You must keep your posts MJ-related: no spam, no promoting other websites, and no off-topic posts PLEASE!
3. Feel free to ask questions or express your opinions, however, your comments must be respectful of both Michael and other members on this board.
4. No bullying or infighting will be tolerated. I have seen other MJ forums descend into chaos over cyberbullying, trolling, and infighting. I will NOT allow that on here. If you are deemed to be stalking, bullying, or otherwise harassing another member, you will either receive a warning or have your membership suspended. Repeated and/or severe offenses will result in your membership being revoked.
5. I do allow embeded and linked images, gifs, and videos of a reasonable size, but they MUST be MJ-related. Non MJ materials will be removed along with your message and any linked messages.
6. No deletion of posts or threads. Members may not delete their own posts as this has been found to cause problems with other linked messages in the system. If you do not like what you wrote in a post you may go back and edit it to your liking. Only adminstrators may delete posts and threads.
7. In the same vein, when at all possible, click "reply" to one of my posts on any of the threads to avoid inadvertent deletion or relocation of your comment should a problem occur with any other member's account or comments. The administrator account will always remain active, thus protecting the status of your replies. Other members' accounts are less stable and are subject to suspension or deletion at any time. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to e-mail me or reply to this message. A longer explanation requires a more technical description of how messages are stored on this system.
8. If you are under the age of 18 and/or are easily offended by topics of a sexual or otherwise controversial nature, please do not visit or comment on the threads in the Hot Zone. There are plenty of other threads that serve a more general interest including the all ages Squeaky Clean thread. If you don't see something you like, feel free to create your own thread.
These guidelines are subject to change at any time. It is up to you to stay informed of any updates. Thank you for visiting Say Say Say!
Planet, I was thinking about doing Photo threads for the family especially the kids. But I'm not sure if that's against the rules and I dunno if anyone would be offended if I started posting pics of the kids.
You know, Annie, it's kind of a dicey issue. I prefer not to cover or speak that much about the kids--at least not in detail. I think it would be okay to do a photo thread of them as long as they aren't tabloidy pics. It would be fine to post pictures that Michael himself released or pictures of them at public events like the memorial and the Grammys. Have at it!